Sonntag, Mai 13, 2007

A Poem for Mom

Dorothy and I wrote a poem for Mothers day. I never wrote a poem with a friend via Email... but it was quite fun I must admit...and since she posted it already, I can do that as well I guess. So here we go. I am open for any suggestions you might have on how to improve it.

A poem for our dear mother
to tell her how much we love her.
She has helped us through so many times,
even though we caused some little crimes.

Your love and care we feel and see,
(even though you won’t agree),
is worth more than any treasure I could find -
nothing more precious comes to my mind.

Your example I can see every day,
God’s will you search in every way.
Inspired by your life I cannot but say:
"I wish to be just like you one day."

There’s so much to thank you for,
that there will be space no more.
All the blessings I have received, I cannot count,
But do believe my heart shall be to yours forever bound.

7 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow, that's very nice! Your mum must have been very impressed! Keep on writing poems!!! :-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

ups, I somehow did something wrong with the account. well, actually it's me, Eva, who is the anonym person who commented :-)

stefanie-d hat gesagt…

thanks for outing ;-)
thank you for the encouragement, I had really fun doing it.

Vera.Loritta hat gesagt…

Hi,
I only want to say: I like your blog. :-)

stefanie-d hat gesagt…

oh, thank you! I do really feel honored by that! May I ask, how you found my blog?

Vera.Loritta hat gesagt…

Well,you see I have also a blog at www.blogger.com.
And so you can find blogs of peoples,you don´t know.
It´s funny, isn´t it?

stefanie-d hat gesagt…

yes, it's funny indeed. I used that option sometimes, but never found any blogs that interested me a lot... so it's nice that you are liking mine.