Actually I did not plan writing about that stupid raven once again. But now that crazy animal seems to be getting more aggressive. My brother was attacked by him 3 times which upset him quite a bit. He decided to take revenge. So my little bother and I decided to join him again, equipped with a softair and some sticks. (Ok, that might sound a bit childish but we had fun, anyways). The raven seemed to be following my big bro wherever he went, even up to our house. So after shooting and hitting him 2 times with softair bullets (we knew that he would not suffer a great deal, he did not even move a bit, just crowed some times) , my brother decided to go home, because the raven did not approach again. When he left, the raven followed him suddenly as well.
We used the occasion to take some pictures in the cornfield. My big bro came back again (we were still in the field), telling us that the raven had attacked him again (all in all 5 times!). Once he nearly managed to hit him, but the raven could escape. Well, I am looking forward to what might happen next time. My mom thought about calling a forest ranger, but secretly I am looking forward to some more funny stories with him...
Well, one positive aspect of the story: we took some funny pictures which I will be posting soon. (as soon as I get that intimidating masters thesis behind my back)
The best news of the day: my dad got a new camera Canon EOS 400D !!!, with 2 lenses!!!!!
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

2 Kommentare:
oh wow, I'm jealous... of the camera, of course.. =)
hehee, I hope I will be allowed to use it frequently.
Kommentar veröffentlichen